Protection of Your Money
• Carry huge amounts of cash publicly when alone, on foot or in a two wheeler.
• Follow the same route and timings while going to the bank.
• Discuss cash or money transaction/carriage with strangers.
• Get distracted by acts of cheats, who pretend as if your money has fallen on the floor, inside or outside your bank.
• Keep information about cash including, transportation, movement etc. confidential.
• Use your own transport to carry cash.
• If possible, travel with your security guard or an employee.
• Keep the doors of your car locked while driving.
• Carry mobile phone for seeking timely help.
• Be alert while proceeding to or doing business in the bank, particularly on heavy transaction days.
• Keep an eye for any suspicious movement or stranger in your vicinity.
• Inform police promptly about any such happening.